For life's little ups and downs.

A rather quirky, funny and sometimes daunting look in to the life of someone who has a lot of health problems but does their best to keep positive. Punctuated by guinea pigs, anime, superheroes, transforming robots and cross stitching.

I started this blog to tell my story, about who I am and what I do. On top of the health problems and raising awareness for those, I also use my blog as a way to help promote other causes, particularly ones which affect the most vulnerable. I live with a number of different and complex health problems but I refuse to let anything get me down. I know how it feels to be discriminated against or thrown aside. This is me. This is my life. I live it and do what I want with it. Nature sets the limitations. We set the boundaries.

About Me:

A blog about life. I live with Type 1 Brittle Asthma, Bi-Polar Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder as well as Various Allergies, Neutropenia, Crohns Disease (my IBS was rediagnosed as Crohns), Osteo and Rheumatoid Arthritis, PCOS and Osteoporosis and Heredetary Spastic Paraplegia. I have recently also been diagnosed with Sleep Apnea (which makes me stop breathing in my sleep) I live with these conditions, but I refuse to let them keep me down and out. I still try and make the most of my days despite being so poorly and having to rely on my wheelchair, nebulisers, nearly 50 pills a day and 2l/min of oxygen and CPAP.

I'll flap my broken wings and erase it all someday... You'll see.

Thursday 17 February 2011

I am a Hothead really...

I know this, heck anyone who has spent any time with me at any point knows this. I have a temper and a mean streak a mile wide when someone is just deliberately going out of their way to get under my skin. You couple this with a rather resourceful nature and the things I know about and how to do. You end up with a small ball of fury and a rather impressive body count.

So next door was being his usual annoying self, another day in the life of a wastrel benefit scrounger, whose life of Riley is going to be dramatically cut short in April. His days of sitting around getting pissed and stoned, beating his pregnant girlfriend are really becoming numbered. I cannot wait for that, but when at a random time of the morning, I am woken up from another well needed sleep (now I have beat my infection, I think, the recovery from it all begins and this can take a while) and understandably I am rather annoyed at this. I understand that people are free to enjoy their music and other forms of entertainment, but it is just common DECENCY to do it at considerate levels, especially when you know there is someone who is sick in the area. If he was the sick one, he would expect nothing less, so why can't he do the same, but there you go.

After a marathon wall thumping, banging with various other implements and leaving myself exhausted and wheezing, I had a good neb session and a rest. I was then not helped by some jerk coming in and making demands of ME! Considering all the BS he has put me through for 2 years, and the fact if he had any less of a leg to stand on, he would be up to his balls in the shit that spouts from his mouth. I mean HE had the NERVE to come in ranting at me because HE read his phone wrong. So I let rip and had a right go, I mean he says "Oh I can't get anything WAH WAH WAH" well heres a solution Sherlock DON'T GET YOURSELF IN TO THAT POSITION! I mean, COME ON! It really isn't rocket science is it? If you don't want to have to pay someone back, then DON'T STEAL FROM THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I am just not in the mood for any crap at the moment and its leading me in to the MOTHER of all bad moods and if one more person tries to get the upper hand on me, I will not be accountable for my actions, and I really mean that. He really was seconds away from sleeping in the streets tonight for his piss-poor attitude. I mean who did he think he was, I have spent the last 6 weeks picking up after HIM and bailing (you guessed it) HIM out all so he can act like a spoiled and petulant child. He's complaining that he has to get a job, after 12 years isn't it about damned time?

After yesterday's performances and behaviours, I really need to work out why it is that he feels the need to act like this and keep taking from me constantly. He had no right in coming in and screaming at me like that. He read HIS phone wrong, how was that MY fault?

As it is, I am getting really sick of all of this, I am getting sick of being trapped in a flat where I am constantly subjected to noise and annoyance, living with a complete and utter tool who seems to think that he is the victim in all of this and that is how he likes the world to see him. I understand it's a frustrating situation and money is a little scarce at the best of times, but how can he expect me to even want to share any feelings with him when all he wants to do is make me feel like the bad guy or completely poo-poo how I feel. Fucker.

Loves
Wendy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I will review it as soon as possible!

Labels

ABG (2) acceptance (5) Adventures (1) Alphonse (2) Ambulances (5) Amusement (1) Angry (3) Animals (2) Another Day In Midgar (2) Appointment (1) Art (4) Asthma (22) Asthma Attack (12) Asthma UK (2) Awareness (2) Bad Attitudes (1) Bass (1) Benefits (3) Birthdays (3) Blogs (2) Blood Pressure (1) Books (1) Bucket List (1) Busy Day (2) Calming (1) Catherine (2) Childhood (2) Chocobo (1) Christmas (4) Cleaning (2) Close Calls (1) cold (1) Comforter (1) Compensation (2) Creativity (1) Cruelty (1) Custody (1) Cute (1) death (3) Debt (2) Depression (4) Design (1) diary (1) Disability (1) Disgust (1) Disney (1) Distraction (2) Doctors (4) documentary (1) Dr Pike (1) Dreams (1) Drugs (1) DWP (1) Dye (1) Eating Patterns (1) ESA (1) Exhaustion (3) fair share (1) family (1) Films (1) Final Fantasy 7 (5) Flu (2) Fluid (1) Food (1) Friends (7) Gaming (2) Gizmo (2) glass half full (3) goodbye (1) GP (5) guidelines (1) Guiniea Pigs (6) Guitar (1) Hair (1) happiness (6) haters (1) Help (1) HND (2) home (3) home use (1) Honesty (3) Hope (4) Hospitals (8) Housework (1) Human Nature (1) Illness (5) Infection (5) inspiration (1) Instincts (1) Joke (1) JP (2) Judy (1) Labas (1) Life (2) lost cause (1) love (1) Luke (1) Lungs (3) Lush (1) Me (2) Medication (7) Memories (1) Mike (1) Mind (1) MSN (1) Music (6) My Past (1) Nathaniel (1) Nebuliser (8) Needles (1) neglect (2) Neighbor (2) new look (2) New year (1) NHS (2) Noise (5) Omen Shadow (2) One day's supply (1) Organ Donation (1) Pain (3) Patch (1) PDSA (1) Poem (1) Positivity (1) Pred (3) quotes (1) Rachael Wakefield (1) Rachy (1) Random ideas (1) Rant (1) Recovery (7) reinvention (2) Reporting (1) Routines (1) sad (1) salmonella (1) scared (1) Sean (1) Selfishness (1) Sephiroth (4) Sephy (3) Simon's Cat (1) Sims 2 (1) Sleep (6) Sorting it Out (1) Spite (1) Steve (1) Store Room (1) success (1) Support (2) Survival (4) Tattoos (1) tears (1) Technology (1) Temparature (1) Thank You (4) The Crow (1) Therapy (1) Thoughts (1) Thrash (1) Tired (1) Toys (1) Transformers (1) Transplant (1) Veins (1) Vomiting (1) warnings (1) West Midlands Ambulance Service (2) winter (1) work (1) Year (1)