For life's little ups and downs.

A rather quirky, funny and sometimes daunting look in to the life of someone who has a lot of health problems but does their best to keep positive. Punctuated by guinea pigs, anime, superheroes, transforming robots and cross stitching.

I started this blog to tell my story, about who I am and what I do. On top of the health problems and raising awareness for those, I also use my blog as a way to help promote other causes, particularly ones which affect the most vulnerable. I live with a number of different and complex health problems but I refuse to let anything get me down. I know how it feels to be discriminated against or thrown aside. This is me. This is my life. I live it and do what I want with it. Nature sets the limitations. We set the boundaries.

About Me:

A blog about life. I live with Type 1 Brittle Asthma, Bi-Polar Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder as well as Various Allergies, Neutropenia, Crohns Disease (my IBS was rediagnosed as Crohns), Osteo and Rheumatoid Arthritis, PCOS and Osteoporosis and Heredetary Spastic Paraplegia. I have recently also been diagnosed with Sleep Apnea (which makes me stop breathing in my sleep) I live with these conditions, but I refuse to let them keep me down and out. I still try and make the most of my days despite being so poorly and having to rely on my wheelchair, nebulisers, nearly 50 pills a day and 2l/min of oxygen and CPAP.

I'll flap my broken wings and erase it all someday... You'll see.

Sunday 5 June 2011

The Legal Bits...

I thought this was worth posting so that I may make the person whose name shall not be mentioned may look at this and see that it is not just him that looks things up on the internet, it is just me that looks at the right things and finds out all the facts as I believe that if we get the facts straight then there is no confusion and everyone understands the situation accurately and appropriately.

Firstly, I wanted to look at the fact that we were in a Joint Tenancy. This means that as long as BOTH parties are paying the rent then BOTH tenants DO have equal rights to the property. This is mitigated when one tenant does not pay their share of the rent (or in our case the housing benefit in both names which we cancelled last week) then they DO NOT have equal rights. Yes his name is on the agreement, but now that is what one would call a moot point as he has lost all claim to ownership when the housing benefit was stopped and my application began.

Now I have already started the ball rolling on a Property Adjustment Order. After speaking to the housing officer and having a chat with a solicitor over the phone, now that this step has begun, it matters not whose name is on that piece of paper even while the order is being done. Basically this means that although the person's name is there, HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO MY HOME at all and whatsoever. See I can be very organised and I am glad I spoke to a solicitor and got the full story and found out what my rights are.

I say this publicly as I feel that this is something that needs to come out in the open and I think that it needs to be noted this conversation with LHP Law and Rapid Response Solicitors so that if any dispute on his side should arise then I can show the courts the full story. All I want now is to sort out the Property Adjustment Order and get this complicated mess out in the open so that myself and Tom can both be happy together without people coming in to pick fights and saying they have rights when they don't.

YOU DO NOT GO IN TO ANOTHER PERSON'S HOME AND PICK A FIGHT, YES YOU HAD RIGHTS ONCE UPON A TIME BUT LEGALLY NOW, YOU HAD NO RIGHT AT ALL. YOU WILL NEVER BE CROSSING THE THRESHOLD OF MY HOME AGAIN.


Loves
Wendy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I will review it as soon as possible!

Labels

ABG (2) acceptance (5) Adventures (1) Alphonse (2) Ambulances (5) Amusement (1) Angry (3) Animals (2) Another Day In Midgar (2) Appointment (1) Art (4) Asthma (22) Asthma Attack (12) Asthma UK (2) Awareness (2) Bad Attitudes (1) Bass (1) Benefits (3) Birthdays (3) Blogs (2) Blood Pressure (1) Books (1) Bucket List (1) Busy Day (2) Calming (1) Catherine (2) Childhood (2) Chocobo (1) Christmas (4) Cleaning (2) Close Calls (1) cold (1) Comforter (1) Compensation (2) Creativity (1) Cruelty (1) Custody (1) Cute (1) death (3) Debt (2) Depression (4) Design (1) diary (1) Disability (1) Disgust (1) Disney (1) Distraction (2) Doctors (4) documentary (1) Dr Pike (1) Dreams (1) Drugs (1) DWP (1) Dye (1) Eating Patterns (1) ESA (1) Exhaustion (3) fair share (1) family (1) Films (1) Final Fantasy 7 (5) Flu (2) Fluid (1) Food (1) Friends (7) Gaming (2) Gizmo (2) glass half full (3) goodbye (1) GP (5) guidelines (1) Guiniea Pigs (6) Guitar (1) Hair (1) happiness (6) haters (1) Help (1) HND (2) home (3) home use (1) Honesty (3) Hope (4) Hospitals (8) Housework (1) Human Nature (1) Illness (5) Infection (5) inspiration (1) Instincts (1) Joke (1) JP (2) Judy (1) Labas (1) Life (2) lost cause (1) love (1) Luke (1) Lungs (3) Lush (1) Me (2) Medication (7) Memories (1) Mike (1) Mind (1) MSN (1) Music (6) My Past (1) Nathaniel (1) Nebuliser (8) Needles (1) neglect (2) Neighbor (2) new look (2) New year (1) NHS (2) Noise (5) Omen Shadow (2) One day's supply (1) Organ Donation (1) Pain (3) Patch (1) PDSA (1) Poem (1) Positivity (1) Pred (3) quotes (1) Rachael Wakefield (1) Rachy (1) Random ideas (1) Rant (1) Recovery (7) reinvention (2) Reporting (1) Routines (1) sad (1) salmonella (1) scared (1) Sean (1) Selfishness (1) Sephiroth (4) Sephy (3) Simon's Cat (1) Sims 2 (1) Sleep (6) Sorting it Out (1) Spite (1) Steve (1) Store Room (1) success (1) Support (2) Survival (4) Tattoos (1) tears (1) Technology (1) Temparature (1) Thank You (4) The Crow (1) Therapy (1) Thoughts (1) Thrash (1) Tired (1) Toys (1) Transformers (1) Transplant (1) Veins (1) Vomiting (1) warnings (1) West Midlands Ambulance Service (2) winter (1) work (1) Year (1)