For life's little ups and downs.

A rather quirky, funny and sometimes daunting look in to the life of someone who has a lot of health problems but does their best to keep positive. Punctuated by guinea pigs, anime, superheroes, transforming robots and cross stitching.

I started this blog to tell my story, about who I am and what I do. On top of the health problems and raising awareness for those, I also use my blog as a way to help promote other causes, particularly ones which affect the most vulnerable. I live with a number of different and complex health problems but I refuse to let anything get me down. I know how it feels to be discriminated against or thrown aside. This is me. This is my life. I live it and do what I want with it. Nature sets the limitations. We set the boundaries.

About Me:

A blog about life. I live with Type 1 Brittle Asthma, Bi-Polar Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder as well as Various Allergies, Neutropenia, Crohns Disease (my IBS was rediagnosed as Crohns), Osteo and Rheumatoid Arthritis, PCOS and Osteoporosis and Heredetary Spastic Paraplegia. I have recently also been diagnosed with Sleep Apnea (which makes me stop breathing in my sleep) I live with these conditions, but I refuse to let them keep me down and out. I still try and make the most of my days despite being so poorly and having to rely on my wheelchair, nebulisers, nearly 50 pills a day and 2l/min of oxygen and CPAP.

I'll flap my broken wings and erase it all someday... You'll see.

Thursday 2 December 2010

Stroppy lungs...

I really wish sometimes that things could, I don't know, go my way a little bit. I am getting increasingly more breathless as the week rolls on and there is that part of me that hopes I can go acute soon so I can go to the hospital without being turned away as soon as I get there. The problem with acute hospitals, people who are ill, but can't get in to doctor's as it is WAY too busy with old dears wanting antibiotics for the common cold or other minor problems which are usually self care (these are my GP's own words not mine, I just agree with him), can go, get treated and the care they need. Other than waiting at home for things to become bad enough to get to hospital and get diagnosed and treated properly. I am in that limbo inbetween this. Heres hoping soon somethings going to happen and I can get sorted before this gets to the point where I nearly die, again.

Enough about that rant I think or I would be here all day and probably most of tomorrow. Which will leave everyone exactly where we are in a situation where they cannot be happy. It is so snowy here and as cold as it is, I think its really pretty to look at. I am hoping for a white Christmas this year, but instead of dust (spending Christmas at Steve's dad's place landed me in such a state I spent January in a serious condition), I hope it will be snow. Of course allowing myself and a friend of mine to meet towards the end of the month, I am really looking forward to meeting her as she is AWESOME and has shown me how strong an individual can be in the face of adversity. She knows who she is and how amazing I think she is, I tell her every day.

A bit concerned about Steve's general attitude just lately, he has been snapping at me pretty much constantly, which makes me wonder if I did anything wrong here. Or if he is just getting fed up of the guy next door and his music, which is still going on, but we are starting the process of noise abatement, however long that takes. I don't know, I have never been in that sort of position before as my neighbors have usually been nice and understanding people. I guess when it comes to Steve, he'll either tell me why he's snapping at me constantly or he won't, but I really do need him to stop it as none of this is actually my fault and snapping at me isn't going to help any of this at all.

My head feels so fuzzy and I am having trouble staying awake because struggling this much is absolutely exhausting so I am going to leave you all now and maybe have a sleep and recover my strength a little. I will update later, or get Steve to, depending on what happens.

Loves
Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I will review it as soon as possible!

Labels

ABG (2) acceptance (5) Adventures (1) Alphonse (2) Ambulances (5) Amusement (1) Angry (3) Animals (2) Another Day In Midgar (2) Appointment (1) Art (4) Asthma (22) Asthma Attack (12) Asthma UK (2) Awareness (2) Bad Attitudes (1) Bass (1) Benefits (3) Birthdays (3) Blogs (2) Blood Pressure (1) Books (1) Bucket List (1) Busy Day (2) Calming (1) Catherine (2) Childhood (2) Chocobo (1) Christmas (4) Cleaning (2) Close Calls (1) cold (1) Comforter (1) Compensation (2) Creativity (1) Cruelty (1) Custody (1) Cute (1) death (3) Debt (2) Depression (4) Design (1) diary (1) Disability (1) Disgust (1) Disney (1) Distraction (2) Doctors (4) documentary (1) Dr Pike (1) Dreams (1) Drugs (1) DWP (1) Dye (1) Eating Patterns (1) ESA (1) Exhaustion (3) fair share (1) family (1) Films (1) Final Fantasy 7 (5) Flu (2) Fluid (1) Food (1) Friends (7) Gaming (2) Gizmo (2) glass half full (3) goodbye (1) GP (5) guidelines (1) Guiniea Pigs (6) Guitar (1) Hair (1) happiness (6) haters (1) Help (1) HND (2) home (3) home use (1) Honesty (3) Hope (4) Hospitals (8) Housework (1) Human Nature (1) Illness (5) Infection (5) inspiration (1) Instincts (1) Joke (1) JP (2) Judy (1) Labas (1) Life (2) lost cause (1) love (1) Luke (1) Lungs (3) Lush (1) Me (2) Medication (7) Memories (1) Mike (1) Mind (1) MSN (1) Music (6) My Past (1) Nathaniel (1) Nebuliser (8) Needles (1) neglect (2) Neighbor (2) new look (2) New year (1) NHS (2) Noise (5) Omen Shadow (2) One day's supply (1) Organ Donation (1) Pain (3) Patch (1) PDSA (1) Poem (1) Positivity (1) Pred (3) quotes (1) Rachael Wakefield (1) Rachy (1) Random ideas (1) Rant (1) Recovery (7) reinvention (2) Reporting (1) Routines (1) sad (1) salmonella (1) scared (1) Sean (1) Selfishness (1) Sephiroth (4) Sephy (3) Simon's Cat (1) Sims 2 (1) Sleep (6) Sorting it Out (1) Spite (1) Steve (1) Store Room (1) success (1) Support (2) Survival (4) Tattoos (1) tears (1) Technology (1) Temparature (1) Thank You (4) The Crow (1) Therapy (1) Thoughts (1) Thrash (1) Tired (1) Toys (1) Transformers (1) Transplant (1) Veins (1) Vomiting (1) warnings (1) West Midlands Ambulance Service (2) winter (1) work (1) Year (1)