For life's little ups and downs.

A rather quirky, funny and sometimes daunting look in to the life of someone who has a lot of health problems but does their best to keep positive. Punctuated by guinea pigs, anime, superheroes, transforming robots and cross stitching.

I started this blog to tell my story, about who I am and what I do. On top of the health problems and raising awareness for those, I also use my blog as a way to help promote other causes, particularly ones which affect the most vulnerable. I live with a number of different and complex health problems but I refuse to let anything get me down. I know how it feels to be discriminated against or thrown aside. This is me. This is my life. I live it and do what I want with it. Nature sets the limitations. We set the boundaries.

About Me:

A blog about life. I live with Type 1 Brittle Asthma, Bi-Polar Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder as well as Various Allergies, Neutropenia, Crohns Disease (my IBS was rediagnosed as Crohns), Osteo and Rheumatoid Arthritis, PCOS and Osteoporosis and Heredetary Spastic Paraplegia. I have recently also been diagnosed with Sleep Apnea (which makes me stop breathing in my sleep) I live with these conditions, but I refuse to let them keep me down and out. I still try and make the most of my days despite being so poorly and having to rely on my wheelchair, nebulisers, nearly 50 pills a day and 2l/min of oxygen and CPAP.

I'll flap my broken wings and erase it all someday... You'll see.

Saturday 10 August 2013

Harrassment Warning Issued.

I'm glad to have started to move certain things on and its reassuring to know that someone out there is listening and no matter how much someone believes it to be the case, I don't have to put up with stalking and harrassment. I'm not going to allow myself to become a victim for anyone to push around. I neither want to or have to anyway. I'm stronger than this and I am stronger than some people take me for. It helps as well that I was transparent with the police when I started the ball rolling on this. I showed them everything from a certain conversation (the one which made this person accuse me of "endorsing" some kind of kidnap, this is what we call baseless conjecture) to all the lovely emails and other things that were sent and I stowed away in a file on my computer and iPod so that if it came down to it and it did end up in the courts, we have a shed load of evidence to back us up. This person will get what they deserve and they won't make me feel threatened ever again.

I think it has been a weight off my mind and something of an uncomfortable subject as its been going on for 2 years and it's all started because I decided that I didn't want to be in a relationship where I was miserable and couldn't live like that anymore. Yes I got the flat, which we only got because of MY support worker and the forms *I* filled in and even the council had said that I was the one entitled to it as my flat is "adapted for the disabled", I got my DLA and ESA to support myself (something that hasn't been going too badly if I do say so myself) and because of the things she does for me, I trust her enough to claim Carers Allowance for me as she does care for me and she isn't simply cashing in on my illness for her own means, like so many others would had they been given the chance. I paid off the "White Goods" from Penny and am now just paying off the scooter that she and my doctor helped me to get. So in short, the things I got to keep, were either mine or my entitlement to keep in the first instance. In fact none of the things I was actually accused of are true, it's just a childish attempt to try and get me to suffer in silence.

I abhor bullies. They're cowards and they are a waste of space. Especially ones who try and prey on the weak because they know that if they tried it on someone who wasn't as vulnerable, they would be the ones to suffer. This person stooped lower than that, he tried to bully someone who is disabled and vulnerable, but you know what? I let that person make me miserable before, I won't let them do it again and again, I'm not a victim and I refuse to allow myself to be treated like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I will review it as soon as possible!

Labels

ABG (2) acceptance (5) Adventures (1) Alphonse (2) Ambulances (5) Amusement (1) Angry (3) Animals (2) Another Day In Midgar (2) Appointment (1) Art (4) Asthma (22) Asthma Attack (12) Asthma UK (2) Awareness (2) Bad Attitudes (1) Bass (1) Benefits (3) Birthdays (3) Blogs (2) Blood Pressure (1) Books (1) Bucket List (1) Busy Day (2) Calming (1) Catherine (2) Childhood (2) Chocobo (1) Christmas (4) Cleaning (2) Close Calls (1) cold (1) Comforter (1) Compensation (2) Creativity (1) Cruelty (1) Custody (1) Cute (1) death (3) Debt (2) Depression (4) Design (1) diary (1) Disability (1) Disgust (1) Disney (1) Distraction (2) Doctors (4) documentary (1) Dr Pike (1) Dreams (1) Drugs (1) DWP (1) Dye (1) Eating Patterns (1) ESA (1) Exhaustion (3) fair share (1) family (1) Films (1) Final Fantasy 7 (5) Flu (2) Fluid (1) Food (1) Friends (7) Gaming (2) Gizmo (2) glass half full (3) goodbye (1) GP (5) guidelines (1) Guiniea Pigs (6) Guitar (1) Hair (1) happiness (6) haters (1) Help (1) HND (2) home (3) home use (1) Honesty (3) Hope (4) Hospitals (8) Housework (1) Human Nature (1) Illness (5) Infection (5) inspiration (1) Instincts (1) Joke (1) JP (2) Judy (1) Labas (1) Life (2) lost cause (1) love (1) Luke (1) Lungs (3) Lush (1) Me (2) Medication (7) Memories (1) Mike (1) Mind (1) MSN (1) Music (6) My Past (1) Nathaniel (1) Nebuliser (8) Needles (1) neglect (2) Neighbor (2) new look (2) New year (1) NHS (2) Noise (5) Omen Shadow (2) One day's supply (1) Organ Donation (1) Pain (3) Patch (1) PDSA (1) Poem (1) Positivity (1) Pred (3) quotes (1) Rachael Wakefield (1) Rachy (1) Random ideas (1) Rant (1) Recovery (7) reinvention (2) Reporting (1) Routines (1) sad (1) salmonella (1) scared (1) Sean (1) Selfishness (1) Sephiroth (4) Sephy (3) Simon's Cat (1) Sims 2 (1) Sleep (6) Sorting it Out (1) Spite (1) Steve (1) Store Room (1) success (1) Support (2) Survival (4) Tattoos (1) tears (1) Technology (1) Temparature (1) Thank You (4) The Crow (1) Therapy (1) Thoughts (1) Thrash (1) Tired (1) Toys (1) Transformers (1) Transplant (1) Veins (1) Vomiting (1) warnings (1) West Midlands Ambulance Service (2) winter (1) work (1) Year (1)