For life's little ups and downs.

A rather quirky, funny and sometimes daunting look in to the life of someone who has a lot of health problems but does their best to keep positive. Punctuated by guinea pigs, anime, superheroes, transforming robots and cross stitching.

I started this blog to tell my story, about who I am and what I do. On top of the health problems and raising awareness for those, I also use my blog as a way to help promote other causes, particularly ones which affect the most vulnerable. I live with a number of different and complex health problems but I refuse to let anything get me down. I know how it feels to be discriminated against or thrown aside. This is me. This is my life. I live it and do what I want with it. Nature sets the limitations. We set the boundaries.

About Me:

A blog about life. I live with Type 1 Brittle Asthma, Bi-Polar Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder as well as Various Allergies, Neutropenia, Crohns Disease (my IBS was rediagnosed as Crohns), Osteo and Rheumatoid Arthritis, PCOS and Osteoporosis and Heredetary Spastic Paraplegia. I have recently also been diagnosed with Sleep Apnea (which makes me stop breathing in my sleep) I live with these conditions, but I refuse to let them keep me down and out. I still try and make the most of my days despite being so poorly and having to rely on my wheelchair, nebulisers, nearly 50 pills a day and 2l/min of oxygen and CPAP.

I'll flap my broken wings and erase it all someday... You'll see.

Thursday 19 November 2015

Dear Neighbour.

This is an open letter to my neighbour because of all the stress he put me though over the last months. Chances are, he won't read it and he'll probably be too arrogant to understand the concept of consequences for how he behaves. Maybe he felt like he had won some small minded battle? I don't know and I probably will never understand how selfish some people can be.

"Dear Neighbour.

As you may have been aware of, seeing as you watched and seemed amused by the ambulance that appeared in our close last Thursday, I have been in hospital for the last week. This week was supposed to be a celebration. Because of my health problems and deterioration over the last 18 months, every year I see a birthday is a blessing in itself. Birthdays should be spent with friends and family in happy places like a restaurant, pub or even at home and be something wonderful.

Due to the stress you put me under and the fact that you just couldn't or wouldn't allow me to rest because of your music and bullying actions (planting your bin in my garden and refusing to move despite being told to by the council, you honestly have no right to that garden and I hope that when you receive the plans this is clarified. THEN putting something in my grass which one of the guinea pigs ate, such a sweet, gentle creature suffered a rather horrific death) I had a life threatening asthma attack on Thursday night. I was rushed in through A&E and the staff fought for ages to stablise me. I was then taken to a ward to rest and recover, especially as I have a history of respiratory arrest and am in respiratory failure. I really wanted to be out of here by Wednesday.

I really wanted that. It would have been wonderful to not be in hospital for my birthday and it actually hurts me more that you know what you do is so cruel and wrong (so you can't claim diminished responsibility) and I really hope you get the gratification you seem to want, because why else would a 36 year old man take it upon himself to bully a young disabled woman? Please see this as a wake up call. You took this too far, all because you were asked to keep your music down.Stop being so selfish, it's bad enough that I am being driven from my home in to the cold on a near daily basis but now I am having to move, partially because of you, partially because there is a better accommodation for me after 5 years of living peacefully and quietly among the community and I feel like I'm being punished.

But don't worry. You are getting "yours" as well in due time."

Sincerely
Wendy Jordan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I will review it as soon as possible!

Labels

ABG (2) acceptance (5) Adventures (1) Alphonse (2) Ambulances (5) Amusement (1) Angry (3) Animals (2) Another Day In Midgar (2) Appointment (1) Art (4) Asthma (22) Asthma Attack (12) Asthma UK (2) Awareness (2) Bad Attitudes (1) Bass (1) Benefits (3) Birthdays (3) Blogs (2) Blood Pressure (1) Books (1) Bucket List (1) Busy Day (2) Calming (1) Catherine (2) Childhood (2) Chocobo (1) Christmas (4) Cleaning (2) Close Calls (1) cold (1) Comforter (1) Compensation (2) Creativity (1) Cruelty (1) Custody (1) Cute (1) death (3) Debt (2) Depression (4) Design (1) diary (1) Disability (1) Disgust (1) Disney (1) Distraction (2) Doctors (4) documentary (1) Dr Pike (1) Dreams (1) Drugs (1) DWP (1) Dye (1) Eating Patterns (1) ESA (1) Exhaustion (3) fair share (1) family (1) Films (1) Final Fantasy 7 (5) Flu (2) Fluid (1) Food (1) Friends (7) Gaming (2) Gizmo (2) glass half full (3) goodbye (1) GP (5) guidelines (1) Guiniea Pigs (6) Guitar (1) Hair (1) happiness (6) haters (1) Help (1) HND (2) home (3) home use (1) Honesty (3) Hope (4) Hospitals (8) Housework (1) Human Nature (1) Illness (5) Infection (5) inspiration (1) Instincts (1) Joke (1) JP (2) Judy (1) Labas (1) Life (2) lost cause (1) love (1) Luke (1) Lungs (3) Lush (1) Me (2) Medication (7) Memories (1) Mike (1) Mind (1) MSN (1) Music (6) My Past (1) Nathaniel (1) Nebuliser (8) Needles (1) neglect (2) Neighbor (2) new look (2) New year (1) NHS (2) Noise (5) Omen Shadow (2) One day's supply (1) Organ Donation (1) Pain (3) Patch (1) PDSA (1) Poem (1) Positivity (1) Pred (3) quotes (1) Rachael Wakefield (1) Rachy (1) Random ideas (1) Rant (1) Recovery (7) reinvention (2) Reporting (1) Routines (1) sad (1) salmonella (1) scared (1) Sean (1) Selfishness (1) Sephiroth (4) Sephy (3) Simon's Cat (1) Sims 2 (1) Sleep (6) Sorting it Out (1) Spite (1) Steve (1) Store Room (1) success (1) Support (2) Survival (4) Tattoos (1) tears (1) Technology (1) Temparature (1) Thank You (4) The Crow (1) Therapy (1) Thoughts (1) Thrash (1) Tired (1) Toys (1) Transformers (1) Transplant (1) Veins (1) Vomiting (1) warnings (1) West Midlands Ambulance Service (2) winter (1) work (1) Year (1)